[MG] test
Flash Cards
2018-03-17 23:48:21 UTC
It has been a long time since my last post here. Not sure I can still post. Testing.
Scott Raney
2018-03-18 00:18:31 UTC
Post by Flash Cards
It has been a long time since my last post here. Not sure I can still post. Testing.
Still works, still gets sent to my spam folder ;-)
Scott
Flash Cards
2018-03-20 02:36:43 UTC
Hi Scott,
I forgot what a pain this list was. I just made a post with a bunch of links, but cannot see any of them on the Metagovernment archive site. Can you see them? I made a couple of follow up posts, first including links differently, then asking a question on how to include URLs, both messages were blocked.
Sergey