[MG] ParticipateDB 2018 Digital Engagement Census
Tim Bonnemann
2018-02-19 19:32:05 UTC

Some here on this list may be familiar with ParticipateDB, the online catalogue for digital engagement technology my consulting firm launched back in 2009. Last year, we spun it out under a new entity, the Center for Applied Community Engagement, LLC.

We are currently running the ParticipateDB 2018 Digital Engagement Census, a global practitioner survey to find out which tools and services people have been using in their community engagement and public participation work lately.

Here’s the launch announcement from February 9:
http://blog.participatedb.com/2018/02/09/welcome-to-the-participatedb-2018-digital-engagement-census/

Here’s yesterday’s update (we’ve extended the survey through February 26, plus a first glimpse at the results):
http://blog.participatedb.com/2018/02/18/participatedb-2018-digital-engagement-census-extended-through-february-26/

And here’s the census main page with the link to the online survey form:
http://www.participatedb.com/census

A lot of you are involved in developing or promoting new/interesting e-participation tools (for policy making, group decision making etc.).

Would be great if you could take part or share with others in your network who might have interesting stories/examples to report.

We are particularly interested in hearing from non-English speaking countries around the globe.

Any questions, just let me know.

Thanks,
Tim

PS: If you want to find out if your tool is already listed, check the list of 350+ tools (we still would like to hear about recent project examples, though). Thanks!
--
Tim Bonnemann
Founder and CEO, Intellitics, Inc.

New! Check out EngagePhase Weekly, the weekly newsletter covering the emerging global community engagement and public participation industry: http://engagephase.io