[MG] Prediction of goodness
Michal Štěpánek
2018-01-08 08:42:18 UTC
Hi again :),

I am still working on the Prediction of goodness. I needed to add one layer
of evaluation, because the sum of decisions' evaluations does not make
institutions' evaluation even if isolated (sum of parts is not the same as
the whole :D, mainly because people tend to forget that they are animals).
Also I am no longer talking about laws and government, changed those words
for "decision" and "international institution" or "international actor".
If you like, there is still the old way to directly follow the project
researchgate.net/project/Prediction-of-goodness
but because I have found how much is this project changing my worldview, I
started posting some easy (different) updates on
facebook.com/predofg
twitter.com/predofg
too. I hope you will like one of the ways how to follow the project and
watch where it goes. And at last but not least, many thanks to those who
already follow and comment the project, it makes me happy.

Anyway, what do you do?

Cheers
m.
--